Friday 1 May 2015

Rainbow Robin

Inspired by a couple of challenge, this idea has been swishing around my head all week. Last night, at 10pm it forced it's way out, despite it being bedtime!

Background made by brushing distress inks onto a piece of cartridge paper/watercolour card with a brush. Robin stamped in Potting Soil Archival, masked to put the branch in the background, and then fussy cut. All three stamps are from Clarity.

To me, a robin has a rainbow of song, cheers me up every time I hear one, hence "I can sing a rainbow".

Sweet Stampin' - I can sing a rainbow
Sketch Saturday - #358
Simon Says Wednesday - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous project, I love the washes of colour and what a wonderful sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck! pami x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background on this is so pretty - and creative! Great card!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin’ Rainbow Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, sorry to be late with my comment. Gorgeous, gorgeous card. Love the fabulous rainbow background! Thanks for joining in the fun at Sweet Stampin' with your gorgeous rainbow Robin card. Hugs, Wends x Sweet Stampin' DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous rainbow background. I love the effect! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete